EL Help

Ladies and Gents

Not sure whether this will be a hard one or not but I
have an idea for a system and need to get a little
help with how to code a particular pattern to search for.

Here's some rules for the pattern I'm looking for:

1. Need to find two swing highs (or lows) to signal a
   change in trend in a bearish market. (Can be daily or
   intraday bars).
2. Each of the swinghighs must be X points above the highs
   on either side of it.  This pattern could occur within
   3 bars, or more.
3. The "two swinghigh" pattern must to be 2 days or more
   apart.

Seeing as this 2 swinghigh change-of-trend pattern could
all occur within 6 bars, 10 bars, or in 20 bars, how can
I code this in EL?  Should I have some kind of array?
Or maybe a sort of loop?

If you have any questions or if I can clarify any of
these rules please let me know. Would appreciate any
help.

Best regards,

Murray.