margins

I am still looking for a solution with 2000i regarding the margins on
a chart. In ver4 you could adjust the upper and lower margins to fit
the chart to the page better. With 2000i a chart with an indicator in
sub graph2 jams the indicator on the page bunching it up on the
bottom, I can read it but liked it better when I could fource an upper
and lower margin(pixels) on the page. Tech support tells me there
is no way to adjust this , wondering if any other solutions are
around
Rick