Re: Summary of comments: NASQAQ 100, SOES

One of the most interesting series of articles I've read recently concerns
how these "trading shops" get some day traders to lend money to other day
traders overnight (at very high interest rates) so they don't have to
liquidate their trades immediately to meet margin calls.  The usual result
is the day trader who borrows loses even more - and the day trader who lends
loses all he lent.  My impression is that there are ongoing SEC
investigations into these practices for possible violations of US margin
requirement rules.  Robyn