Re: Summary of comments: NASQAQ 100, SOES

I disagree as to the usefullness of Level II. Because of recent changes,
allowing MM's to show only 100 shares and tier sizes to drop to 200 on most
stocks, L2 is almost essential if you're trading any size. On anything but
slow moving stocks, ECN's are about your only chance for a good fill. You
need L2 to see where those ECN's are.