From: tj <tradejacker@xxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, July 18, 1999 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: discipline

mark talked about passion; yeah, i hear ya, man, 'cuz i have an
overwhelming desire (passion) for all things that are trading and
market related

--- "Mr. Bond" <mr_bond@xxxxxx> wrote:
I would be interested in hearing from successful traders on the list
on the subject of whether they feel there is a correlaton between the
discipline it takes to be a profitable trader and discipline in other
areas of life.

For instance, it takes a lot of self-discipline to excercise
regularly, or eat healthfully, or study, or research, etc.  I would be
interested to hear if disciplined traders are similarly disciplined in
other areas of life.