Re: discipline

I work-out 5 to 6 days per week and run 40 to 50 miles per month.  I
consider is essential to keeping in shape for trading and keeping a clear
head in general.  I've had a regular aerobic workout routine for almost 20
years.  I once took a 6 month break from my workout routine and had my
largest losing streak in 15 years of trading.  Not a prescription, just my
experience.