RE: RadarScreen Help

Howard Jackson[SMTP:hrjf4@xxxxxxxxx]:
>>RadarScreen does is apply the indicator ONLY to
the last bar of the "chart". So if you have a 10 bar
moving average then RS will load 10 bars and run the
indicator through them, getting the value of the
average for those 10 bars but it will NOT step through
old data. <<

One way to test this is to plot Xaverage(close,20) in both RS and TS on the same data stream.  Are the results equal?

How about when they have benn colecting data for a while?  Are the results equal then?

If not, then doesn't this make building and testing indicators in TS and running them in RS a bit risky???

- Mark Jurik