Re: CRASH !@#$!

> Just had my signal box spontaneously reload ROS. System said: "receiver
> time is late" and started to reload ROS. Anyone else? Any known solutions?
> This has happened before just after the 6:00 hour PST: i.e. 6:12AM or
> 12:12 Noon PST. Obviously I rebooted, but how do you fix it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill Wynne

I never updated my ROS in last years - however few days ago I got a message
from DBC which sounded a bit like PANIC to install the LATEST which was
attached version DS 75.07 - I did so and CONTINUE to have no problems.

However looked to me that a prior version (and older one that I had running)
caused problems and there was a NEED to go to that latest for OTHER
customers.......

you better contact DBC

rgds hans