Re: HELP NEEDED: IMPORT ASCII INTRADAY DATA INTO GLOBAL SERVER

On Sat, 17 Jul 1999, Axiom One wrote:

> Please send script.  But the problem remains. How should I format the data
> so that GS can import the ticks?
> There are just 3 fields required - Date, Time, Price.

The format needs to be known before the script is created. A similar
issue came up using QuoteMonster. I received an email from a user saying
they had downloaded the free Downloader program from Equis
(http://www.equis.com) and were using that to translate the QM file to
Metastock format and importing that into TS. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Jim