RE: Omega Server Quotes into Excel ???????

Hello all

I hate to bug you about this again, but I have not heard any feedback about
question.  Has anyone done this before?

The only response I got was to buy some piece of software.  There is no
reason for me to do so when I have the ability to have a tick-for-tick
updated portfolio from software I already have.

Please let me know if you guys have a re-usable piece of code that I can
use.

Thanks

Please reply to me directly at  albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx