Re: TS2K - works

Comrades:

Without questioning personal integrity or intentions of Omega ownership and
management, their behavior is typical for the business without competition.
Those businesses (regardless of the field, be it auto industry, public
schools or the government) do not give a sh... about the customers if they
are "captive" customers. Do not get me wrong, the people working in such
establishment could be good people, honest, caring and companioned (some
times), but their institutional position requires them to sh... on the
customers or get fired.

When Mark Brown (or anybody else) will sell to 50,000 copies of his
program, or better when we will have choices in trading programs as we have
among Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Lexes and Infinity, then Omega will care about
me at least as much as Mercedes. New models will be better (overall) and
will work (more of less flawlessly).

Until then Omega will treat us as "mushrooms" : I have heard that manure is
thrown on mushrooms at the regular intervals.

Comrade Alex.