Re: TS2K - works

Correct me if I am worng, but this is not a tech
support forum. This is a user forum. It is NOT
created, maintained or anything (really anything) by
Omega.

Then there is the fact that whenever anyone 'official'
has spoken in this formum he has been bashed to death
- or if you will, driven off the list.

And then, if memmory serves me right, the list goes
out to little over 1,000 email address. And everybody
I personally know that is on the list has at least two
names. I would not be surprised if there were 500 or
less people reading all of this. And some of them are
competitors (Mark Brown for example, I'm sure there
are metastock and WallStreet analyst employees and who
knows who else?)
So it is 500 of how many Omega users? 12,000? 15,000?
Support to this list would reach about 5% of all
customers.

So would it be worth for Omega the personnel and the
agraviation of listening to a bunch of people bitch
all day? is it their obligation? would it help?

I would say the answers to these questions are maybe,
no and a little.

And don't get me wrong, I would love to see Omega
provide A LOT MORE support and educational options
that what they have now (specially better manuals).