Re: ISDEX Symbol & BMI ?

Second step go to server again under portfolio click add, then lookup then
put futures and the exchange again then search for all with wild card *. It
will find IS click add then choose DEC 99 through DEC 2000. If your going
to chart it adjust the settings then just follow directions from the screen
prompt.

Robert