Re: ISDEX Symbol & BMI ?

Go to the server under tools go to symbol universe. Under category put
future then in exchanges pull down the menu and choose Kansas City Board Of
Trade. In the search block put the symbol IS then click add symbol. You
will then go to a new page. Again for the symbol put IS then in description
put ISDEX then put a x in the 4 traded months, DEC,March,June an Sept. Then
click use exchange defaults button and click okay. I put this on the
general list in case I left out something.
Robert