Re: Opinion on Radar

> I think you will find that the price of ProSuite 2000i, which includes
> TradeStation 2000i, OptionStation 2000i and Radar Screen 2000i sells for
> about 1/3 less than you would pay for all three packages independently.

Does that tell ANYTHING of its VALUE ??..... $ 5... $ 100 ... $ 5000 ?

Before we had TS and OS - where OS never got any proper rating for REAL
options trading......

NOW they split the 2parts up into 3parts...... - nobody heard of that even 3
months before the release  - and sell the combo of the 3 (which are 2), for the
price of 2 - looks to me to be more marketing gimmick than anything else...... ?

rgds hans