Re: Buyng dips

Actually, the GM case proves that even if you incinerate your customers to
save $9 bucks on a part and get a  $5 billion fine, your stock price won't
move significantly.   Do you think maybe the folks who won this case will
use some of the proceeds (if they get them before they die of old age)  to
buy a Toyota?  :)

Anyway, I don't think Omega has done anything worth suing over.    All the
snarling on this forum and others is punishment enough.    If Omega has to
deal with a lawsuit,  it just takes resources away from their doubtless
all-out effort to fix the problems with TS2K.    -uf