Re: What is this all about???

Paula wrote:

>>I have many programs that cost me money
>>but were willing to share with other needy citizens at no charge.

Paula, do you feel that your "need" gives you rights?  Is your "need"
something that should be heeded by others?  Is it a demand placed on them?
Does it make them responsible to you?

We are *traders* here.  We give value for value.  We do not give or receive
the undeserved.  A *trader* does not give material values except in exchange
or trade for material values.  The person who wrote to you is a trader.  You
do not appear to be one.

>I find your trading mentality offensive at best as though you
> were the only person on the list that ever paid for anything!

His mentality is indeed that of a trader.  But he does not think that he is
the only person on the list who paid for anything.  All property is not list
property.  All property is not community property.  What he thinks is that
he is the *one person* who paid for *one thing* which you might want to
*trade* for.

All the best,

The Omega Man