What is this all about???

Hi everyone:
 I have received great response to my need for help with a security
block.Following is a response that appalls me in light of the
cooperation that takes place on this list. My response to this email
follows.
" Got a program that might be able to fix that problem.  Copies the
block to
a .DLL, have TradeStation 4.0 on my desktop with the block, and use the
soft-lock with my laptop.  Thus I can run my TS 4.0 on both machines.
but that program cost me $, so if you have something worth trading,
let's
talk."
My Reponse: "I have many programs that cost me money but were willing to

share
with other needy citizens at no charge. If these programs were a
licensed
product at least I gave the individual the name so they could choose to
buy
it
or not. I find your trading mentality offensive at best as though you
were
the
only person on the list that ever paid for anything!!!!
Paula Petersen