Creating ASCII data file via PRINT; plotting intraday ASCII

I'm stumped.  I've used ASCII intraday data in both TS4 and TS2000 which
were created with Genesis's tool, but I'm having trouble with files I'm
creating myself.

If I create an indicator with the following code:

	PRINT(File("C:\Log\DataSame.asc"), DATE:6:0, ",", TIME:4:0, ",",
		O:4:4, ",", H:4:4, ",", L:4:4, ",", C:4:4, ",", V:6:0, ",",
		OPENINT:6:0);

and then apply this indicator to a 10-minute chart, I get a file which
looks correct.  It contains intraday data for 10-minute bars.  However,
when I try to plot this new data file, all I get on the chart is points
where the Open, High, Low and Close are all the same (yes, I have it set to
display OHLC bars).  They happen to all be the value of CLOSE of the bar
before.

I figured this may be a timing issue, so I decided to shift the data 1
minute back by replacing "TIME" in the code above with
MinutesToTime(TimeToMinutes(TIME)-1)".  I'm still getting the open, high,
low and closes all the same, but at least they are equal to the close of
that bar.

What would cause all four values to be equal to the one (Close) value?

I'm importing using the default layout of
DATE-TIME-OPEN-HIGH-LOW-CLOSE-VOL-OI.

I'm currently working in TS2000 SP2.