Re: Creating ASCII data file via PRINT; plotting intraday ASCII

> when I try to plot this new data file, all I get on the chart is
> points where the Open, High, Low and Close are all the same (yes, I
> have it set to display OHLC bars).  They happen to all be the value
> of CLOSE of the bar before.

I've gotten similar bizarre behavior in TS4 if I had out-of-sequence
lines in my ASCII file.  E.g. if your file has the 1000 bar, then the
1020 bar, then the 1010 bar, this might happen.  If I remember right,
it even happened if you repeated a bar (e.g. 1000, 1010, 1010, 1020).

I don't know if TS2K responds as badly to data problems as TS4 does,
but you might want to verify that you're building good data files.

Gary