RE: RE: Prosuite 2000i problems

"Does it vary with # symbols"

Running on a Pentium 233MMX, I had about 40000 symbols and the machine would
crash regularly (Build 1).  I cut back to about 21K and GS ran stable until
I installed the last build of TS5.  Right after this the BMI data manager
started having probs staying connected until I switched from TBS to AMC
channel.  Since then reception quality has been rock steady.