Re: Prosuite 2000i problems

 In short Ts2k is
:dangerously unstable even under NT.  I find it outrageous that Omega would
:expose customers to problems of this sort.  I have made every effort to
:solicit help from Omega but they do not follow up on their promises for
:assistance.

You don't understand. We're beta testers for Omega. And the beta testers
were really alpha.

I gave up on TS2ki  and have return to TS4.0 b23. I suggest you do the same
if you don't want the aggravation of fooling around with TS2ki. I'd rather
focus my attention onto trading rather than messing with arcane DLLs within
TS2ki.