switching data vendors

am contemplating switching from Signal to BMI... not that great of an
upgrade I realize, but I was wondering what it will take to keep everything
working without a hitch. Question is, what happens to all that data I've
been collecting with Signal? Can I append it to the new BMI data so I can
have some history on my charts, or will I have to start collecting from
scratch??? If someone could elaborate on the details of this I'd sure
appreciate it!!

TIA, Phil in Beautiful Bellevue WA