SuperCharts questions

>I use SuperCharts 3.0 for much of my trading.  I have developed a lot of
>systems, user functions and indicators.  If I move up to SC 4.0 can I
>transfer my existing systems to SC 4.0?  SC 3.0 doesn't recognize *.ela
>files.  Can SC 4.0 recognize and import  the older formats?
>
>Any help will be appreciated.
>
>Marlowe

I don't believe so. Although it was dicussed how to do this in the user
manual and there was a program menu item to do it, it was always "grayed
out", it wasn't functional. There is some possibility that the very first
release of SC4 could do it, but I never could determine that for sure. It
may be yet another case of Omega intentionally crippling their software when
they saw how people were using it.