TS2000i on multiple machines

I have several PCs at home which connect to different ISPs in case one goes
out or has routing problems.  I was wondering if I can install TS2000i on
more than one machine so that if I lose connection while trading on one
machine then I can quickly connect using the other?  I don't know if this is
possible.  I will only be using TS on ONE machine at a time.  Is there some
kind of protection mechanism that PREVENTS me doing this?  I am afraid to
try because it may risk disabling my license or something.