Re: TS2000i on multiple machines

If you really want to do it right with the least impact on your data, do
this:
Run TS on just one machine - it will be dialed to ISP #1
Have your machines networked together.
Have the other machine dialed up to ISP #2 (yes, requires two
phone lines)
On your ISP #2 machine, run an NAT modem sharing program that
serves the other machine.

This is what will happen: If you're running both machines, and both
are hooked up to the internet, if you lose the connection to ISP #1
on the TS machine, then Winsocket will automatically look at the
default server address you set up for the NAT program and will start
getting it's data form the ISP #2 by going over your LAN and using
the NAT modem sharing program.  You might lose 15 seconds worth
of data at the most.

This is how I have my order entry software running for those times
when my ISP "burps" or there's noise on my phone line.