Sam Tennis New Book

After reviewing Sam's newly published book Ask Mr. Easy Language I have to
wonder why didn't Omega contract him to write their documentation.  My life
as a multiple registered TS owner would have been much easier all these
years.  Lots of answers to many nagging questions I have had for years are
found here.  In fact I would rate it a Great Book!  It definitely is to Easy
Language what Perry Kaufman's books are to Technical Analysis.

I have no connection whatsoever as many know to Sam, just giving credit
where it's due.

Mark Brown

ps Sam would you care to help write TradeWare's documentation?