RE: DBC -->PCQuotes,com

Hi Mike,

Nice to see that you are monitoring the "List".  Both you and Teresa
have been very helpful in getting TS2K to work for me.  It still has a
long way to go and I am realizing that many of the "Data Feed" problems
I thought I was having are actually Omega Research problems although I
do get frustrated with PCQ dropping the feed once in a while.  I find
that I always have to completely reboot my machine EVERY morning
(sometimes more than once) to make sure that everything is working ok.
And I am not sure if it is PCQ or the software, but the Global Server
dies just about 75% of the time overnight.

I have tried to find Data symbols on your web site and am not able to.
This was rather easy with DBC/Signal, as they kept an up to date web
page to help out.  see:
http://www.dbc.com/cc/signal/sigsymbols.htx
And the PCQuotes Word document at:
ftp://ftp.pcquote.com/pub/sdk/doc/Word/SymbolGuide.doc
is way out of date.
On PCQoutes Website I have not been able to find ANY INFORMATION
WHATSOEVER about the new NASDAQ E-Mini to update my portfolio.  I went
to the CME website:
http://www.cme.com/e-nasdaq/vendorguide.html
and tried to use the information for "PC Quote", but neither reference
seems to allow data through (using /NQ9U and /NQU9).  Guess what?  I
tried using /NQ9UG for the globex (not documented ANYWHERE!!) and it
works.

I know that you are the Tech person and probably don't have much say so
with the Web Page, but maybe someone there will get the message that Web
sites are not all for advertising.  It would be nice to have some
CURRENT information available.  Unless you want me to keep calling
everytime I have a little question.  (Like:  I still can't figure out
how to add the S&P Premium to my portfolio.  DBC lists it as $PREM.
What do you guys list it as, I've tried everything.  And what's with all
the suffixes endin in "QE" for any NASDAQ index??  The ones in the
GlobalServer, ending in "T", are incorrect.  But I would have never
known if I had not called...)

Anyway, enough of my off topic ranting.  :- )  You guys ARE helpful when
I DO call, and I don't have to wait on hold for 1/2 hour long distance
from CA like some "other" vendors.

Take Care,
Bob Perry
San Jose, CA