RE: LESS exposure for the Omega List

Pierre,
	There's a saying in English that goes "One man's meat is another man's
poison". Personally, on the whole I enjoy MB's posts enormously especially
the kind like "Re: TRUTH from Mark Brown Re: Blather from Mark Brown" sent
today at 1:05 PM.  This TASC thread may not have to do directly with
technical analysis or TS or systems trading but it's thought-provoking and
it addresses larger philosophical and moral issues about the industry in
general.  I always thought the French loved philosophy and metaphysics?
	Like it or not, posts like the aforementioned one have a ring of truth to
them because they are detailed and specific.  Vague assertions to the
contrary will not readily dispel them in the minds of list readers.  He
exposes the seamy underbelly of this industry like no one else can and no
one else will.

Bien a vous,

Mark.

P.S. If Balzac were alive today, he could write another "Comedie humaine"
based on this industry alone!

fight and  allowing MB delirium >without doing anything to maintain the
expected minimum serious level that was never achieved, you should ask