Here's why Mark is mad at S&C!

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Here's why Mark is mad at S&C!
  • From: John Sweeney S&C <JSweeney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:17:48 -0400 (EDT)

I told Mark to send in Traderware when it was ready for review. I got back
this (my reply is at the end):

>no see we did that with our MARKET PROFILE for TS and you guys even told us
>you were putting it in the next issue when he called.  Rich or I one have
>the email from your guy who stating this.  Then guess what it never appeared
>and still hasn't to this day.  But in spite of that we have sold hundreds of
>it http://24.0.100.173/mb/profile.htm  and it has been a great benefit to
>many but you don't care about anything but advertising dollars and pleasing
>your big boss Bill Cruz.
>

>> More power to you. When you've got it in shrinkwrap, send it off to us for
>review here (not meant hostilely). That's the same deal we offer every
>vendor.
>
>Yea bull corn,  tried it read above it doesn't work.   No ad money = no
>review...that's the way it is the readers get an inbreed point of view and
>that's it.  Anyone who would accept ads like some of the ones I have seen
>has no morals or ethics..you included prove me wrong.
>

>> >http://24.0.100.173/traderwarex/show1.gif

Reply: I've done 95% of the reviews since 1990. How about sending me the
email you refer to? I'll try to find out what happened.

John

John Sweeney, Tech. Editor  Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities
Technical Analysis, Inc.    The Traders' Magazine
4757 California Ave. S.W.   Phone: 206 938-0570  Fax: 206 938-1307
Seattle, WA 98116-4499 USA  Web: http://www.traders.com/
Contents may not reflect official opinion of Technical Analysis, Inc.