Re: Information

Bob,

I have great respect for you.  But just because YOU think something does not
make it fact.

One fact is this:  For me, the use of single precision arithmetic in EL does
not impair its usefulness.

On VB and other languages:  I cannot think of a more critical issue than the
language/functionality provided with our trading software.

What is trivia to you may not be trivia to others.

All the best,

The Omega Man