Re: Mini modifications

Chris B. wrote:
>Since the CME lists the Minimum Fluctuation in Price for NQ in price as
>".5", I set NQ up as Price Scale 1/10 with Minimum Movement 5.   In other
>words NQ will trade in tenths with a mininum quote's in 5/10ths.

Probably all anyone would need since there won't be anything
between the halves and the evens. Good idea.

>I also ended at 8:29AM before the regular open not 8:28AM.

Better. I looked at the info on Omega's site and, sure
enough, the end time is listed as 8:28am. Now that I think
about it I'm not sure why......8:29am is the setting for ES.
Also, 2000i users can set up numerous sessions so they
should be able to go right up to last minute =and= begin
with the correct time on Sundays.

Best regards,
Jim