Re: Blather from Mark Brown

> Mark, what's your evidence for this statement?
April 99 page 65 the article Van K. Tharp

April 99 page 93 the Advertisement for Van. K. Tharp
April 99 page 58 the article Jurik Indicators

April 99 page 21 the Advertisement Jurik Indicators

ps I appreciate Mark J's work and this is not intended as a reflection on
him or his business just S&C stronghold policy of you pay for it we inform
the readers policy.  No ads no articles  (unless they just need to fill
space)

SO HOW MANY MORE?  there is one or two in every magazine I have!