Re: Blather from Mark Brown

> Mark Brown wrote:
>
> "It is the most interesting thing to me that it never fails if someone is
interviewed by S&C there is"ALWAYS" an ad for that persons services in the
same issue."

> Mark, what's your evidence for this statement?
>
> John

John, I about fell on the floor just now.  I will not waste my time proving
something as obvious as the sky is BLUE!

June 99 - Page 58 the Article Doug Fabian

June 99 - Page 66 the ADVERTISEMENT for Doug Fabian

Who the hell is Doug Fabian?  I have never seen or heard of this guy until
this interview and his 3/4 page ad that appears in the same interview.

Ever Issue of S&C is this way - at least all I can ever remember!

Who are the others to mention a few?

Name everyone who has appeared at OmegaWorld the fricking list is endless.
You were really stupid to ask this question and I hope you recover your loss
of the chief.   I had to read this email about five times to make sure this
wasn't a trick question or something.

Mark (flabbergasted) Brown