Re: Andrew; TASAC Editorship

At 09:36 PM 1999-06-17 -0400, Robert Howe wrote:
>regulation, smegulation. P.T.Barnum said it best.  ain't no regulation ever
>gonna fully protect dunces from their own stupidity.

True.
But meaning (and intentions) regulation can be different.
Take for example, in Taiwan, insider trading is legal.
Trouble is, we use one word "regulation" to mean a whole
lot of things.

Articles that in effects are paid advertisements should have
a disclaimer like those on TV sales shows that it is one.