Re:Australia

Noway Mark Brown can influence our bond market or can anybody else for that
matter. Its much to large a market and the amount of money that's goes
through it daily is simply mind boggling. I'm sure Mark has big funds to
trade with he makes money people like that. Now and again with the volume
gets light in the bond pit a hedge fund can direct the market for a little
while. Keep in mind in the futures market for every buy there is an equal
sell. Every dollar you make somebody lost that dollar. So even firms like
Chase Bank can't control this market because on the other side there might
be The Bank of America or Japan. So it's not possible for Mark to control
this market, maybe The Kansas City White Wheat market but even then Mark
better get ready to make some pasta. Although having said that Buffet did
influence the price of silver, difference is Buffet also took the delivery
of that silver.

Robert