Re:Australia

My girlfriend's sister's son is with American Airlines Sabre division
and I have it on his advice that Mark Brown went to Australia several
months ago.  He has a Netherlands Antilles Corporation that is traded
through a Bermuda account controlled by an Australian corporation.  They
in fact have funds such that they can swing the American Bond market so
as to successfully control our bond market.  Needless to say I don't
trade bonds but I am very concerned about the next market they will
own.  I would think that American stocks are safe but who knows for how
long.  As we all know there is no way to defend against foreigners
running multiple entities to control our markets.  I for one am
considering begging Mark to trade some of my money.

Best of luck to all of us,

Jimmy