messageLog Sample Application in the TSY2K developer's Tool Kit

Hi all,

I had a look into the sample applications provided in the TSY2K developer's
Tool Kit.

I tried to recreate the messageLog Sample Application in Visual Basic 6
enterprise
I attached the file to this mail.
But some things I put  are  certainly wrong , Would please help me and tell
me were are my
mistakes ?
(check all the objects properties)
I used a Class Module, because the declaration of the variable
MessageCollection aked me to do so.
Please, Check everything because I'm still a beginner in programming
languages.

Your help will be appreciated

Greetings from Paris

Philippe

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\MessageLogSample.vbp"