TASAC Editorship

Upon the announcement of Editor Thom Hartle's resignation, Jack K. Hutson,
publisher of Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities, issued the
following statement:

"S&C is the premier magazine for technical analysis worldwide due in large
part to the efforts of Thom Hartle. Thom is a thoroughly knowledgeable,
highly competent professional whose contribution here will be missed. I --
and everyone at S&C -- wish him well in his new career. I hope he will
still find time to write occasionally for us."

Hutson also announced that he will search for a new Editor. "Editing S&C is
a teriffic challenge for any individual," Hutson stated. "Putting together
a readable magazine is difficult enough for anybody, but doing that well,
on time, while shaping a magazine at the forefront of a growing industry
requires an exceptional talent. I'll be doing my best to find someone to
ably perform those duties."

Any interest out there?

John

John Sweeney, Tech. Editor  Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities
Technical Analysis, Inc.    The Traders' Magazine
4757 California Ave. S.W.   Phone: 206 938-0570  Fax: 206 938-1307
Seattle, WA 98116-4499 USA  Web: http://www.traders.com/
Contents may not reflect official opinion of Technical Analysis, Inc.