Re: [Fwd: I wrongfully accused CSI and Bob Pelletier and I am very sorry]

we are all waiting for your explanation of rebo....i suggest think
about your rude and arrogant behavoir the next time someone questions
your precious ideas.

as far as bob p. goes, he made his bed, and now he has to lie in it.

now go away, you're bothering us

TJ

if gary fritz is one of those who you describe as obnoxious, then what
does that make you? gary has contributed more in one week than all your
self-serving bullshit over the months combined.

--- Tom DeMark <tomdemark@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have seen protocol, etiquette, and common decency blown apart by some
inconsiderate, obnoxious, venomous denizens of this site who for some
strange reason feel they have a god-given right to ridicule, humiliate,
and criticize others who provide services to this industry. It's always
the same individuals who are compelled to attack and never contribute
anything beneficial or constructive to this group.