Re: CSI Data/Payment for Data/An Update

I got out my magnifying glass tonight - and pretty much determined (even though
I have a very bad copy) that the check had been deposited at the First National
Bank of Chicago (although that bank of course would not give me the name of the
payee on the account).  The absence of an endorsement was guaranteed by that
bank.  This deposit is somewhat odd since CSI is in Florida, and the payee of
the check is in New Jersey.  I have forwarded this information to Mr. Pelletier,
since CSI, as the writer of the check, has the ability to start an inquiry (as
you noted - I don't).  I hope he lets us know what he finds out.  I agree that
it is perhaps unfortunate that this "undefined" situation made it to a public
list.  But I suspect there will be a bright side.  Namely that the person to
whose account the money was credited in error (intentional or unintentional)
will have the money taken out of his account - and the person who should have
received it will get it.  Also - Mr. Pelletier - who paid the money - will get
all the credit he is due for being a "man of his word".  Robyn