Using AT$ in an EXit

I deleted the post but someone asked about using the AT$ anchor in an exit.

I use it  like this and it seems to work OK.

Then Buy ("MyBuy") High + .025 Stop;

ExitLong ("StopLoss") from entry ("MyBuy") At$  EntryPrice - .025 Stop;

This will exit the long entry ("MyBuy") .025 below the entry price using
"EntryPrice + 10"  will create a profit target exit at the EntryPrice plus 10
points.

The Entry must be named as well as the Exit, the AT$ will then call the entry
bar, but you also need to specify the price on the entry bar, using EntryPrice,
or O,H,L,C. Using H[1] will call the high of the bar prior to the entry bar.

The first dawn of smartness is to stop trying things you don't
  know anything about----especially if they run to anything
over a dollar.

Sentinel Trading
rjbiii@xxxxxxxxx