Re: HistoryBank quality of data?

?I am some what suspect of the quality of data on historybank. I loaded it up
and have found that I am missing the ENTIRE month of Sept DJIA futures. I
also have about 7-10  bad quotes on the NDU. Also missing SPU and SPM data
intraday data from MArch 31 - May 22 '99. Also have found out that you cannot
selectively update a quote (ie. I cannot update only my SPU data from globabl
server). Anybody else missing this data??/?