Re: Coding Q

Here's an indicator that plots the difference between any two trendlines on
a chart.  Create a user function (call it AR_TLDif), as follows:

Input:  TLNum_1(NumericSimple), TLNum_2(NumericSimple);
AR_TLDif = TL_GetValue(TLNum_1,Date,Time) - TL_GetValue(TLNum_2,Date,Time);

Then create an indicator (with any name you like), as follows:

Input:  TLNum_1(0), TLNum_2(1);
Plot1(AR_TLDif(TLNum_1, TLNum_2), "TL Diff.");

You may use the code above or the attached .ela.  The inputs specify which
two trendlines are to be used in the difference calculation, by trendline
number.  Every trendline on a chart has a number.  To determine the
trendline number of any trendline on your chart, simply (right-click) or
(left-click and hold) on it.  The trendline number will be visible in the
box which appears.  The value of trendline number TLNum_2 will be subtracted
from the value of TLNum_1.

Good trading,

The Omega Man