Coding Q

Hi
After several months of lurking mode I've decided to pop a question.
Maybe someone here might be able to help me.

I've been trying to do an indicator that measures the difference between
two trendlines (that have been entered into a chart by "drawing tools").
However this seems to be a bit difficult to do. Anyone here able to help
out???? Why I would like to do this? Well it's ment to be used a a
signal later on in a system.

BTW: I seem to be missing 4 functions. OpenD, HighD, LowD and CloseD (if
the last two exist). Would anyone be nice enough to help me?

Thanks for any help.
Geetings from Sweden
Per