FREE CSI Data

CSI's data is the best I have ever used as I have stated before.  I have
concerns that are being addressed and for that I am thankful.  I have been a
repeat customer for years and they added to my bottom line.  This is why I
have stayed with them,  its a matter of profits and accurately.  In spite of
what type of contract you use I believe you would find them a great asset to
your trading.  So Bob has asked if I desire to do so, to post the following:

Everyone on the Omega List who wants it a FREE CD-ROM copy of UA.  The
software will be accompanied with the newer manual and the program will
produce the daily information for four to six months.  It comes with a full
world data base, but only 2 years are available on every market every day.
If the user likes it he can upgrade to full subscriber status at the end of
the 4-6 month period at our regular rates.  If you let anyone know about
this by posting it on the "List", I will get out their copy right away.  If
you take the time to notify List visitors, we can fill about 50 to 75 FREE
orders per day.  They should e-mail marketing@xxxxxxxxxxx and offer their
full name and address and their phone number, and specify Omega-List offer.

Have a Great Day,
Mark Brown and Dog

ps try it you might like it.