Re: Poor Mark

  • To: Patrick Gamble <pgamble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Poor Mark
  • From: Alexander Levitin <alevitin@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 12:39:35 -0400 (EDT)

Patrick Gamble wrote:

> Is it your contention that these 'public' figures should be
> subjected to all kinds of abuse from their 'customers', smile
> and take it, however unreasonable?They are people too
> and are entitled to respect.

Dear Patrick:

1. First not to "all kind of abuse". It is illegal for me to tell you
that I will come to your house and "teach you a lesson".

2. Fortunately, so far, in out country I could tell the President of the
largest enterprise (employer of about 14% of entire work forth) that he
is a lier.

3. As opposite of the above mention President, president of the smaller
enterprise could take me to court and if my "abuse" is unfounded he will
come out of courtroom with genuine smile.

4. Just because I am a men doesn't mean you have to respect me. I have
to earn your restpect.

Yours, Alex.