TS2k - tick rollovers/adjustments possible?

Tick-based adjustments are exceedingly difficult, if not impossible, in
the current TS4. Does the new version allow this, say to create a
continuous real-time contract, for example?

This is a very useful capability - I'd much rather have this than several
pounds of the 'eye candy' that is usually pushed by Omega. Oops - I keep
forgetting the Omega business model - I guess I understand why...

The Omega proprietary stuff *really* gets in the way, doesn't it?

Thanks,

Larry