Re: Electronic Trading

Not knowing whether or not i'm filled as an order or fill disapears into
computer abyss is one of the few things which will provoke me to phone rage,
the response gives blame to leo, tops, cubs or the connection to the Merc,
the one i love is "there running orders in by hand"  - what on pony? pidgeon
post?   Concern over whether your filled wastes energy and time.  Brokers
who offer electronic order entry systems ought to stick to performance
criteria and if they foul up then they should be fined or  horesewhipped,
preferably in that order.