Re: volume data

> I too am having this problem.  I ust TS v19.6 and have for over a
> year.  Nothing has changed with TS but BMI has changed and they do
> not recognize or acknowlege the problem.

Typical.  Last month they changed their data format over the weekend
(removing a bunch of data that they used to provide), and on Monday
morning several people on this list reported a problem with the date.
The BMI "support" droid said "It's a Tradestation problem, no one
else has reported it, it must be your fault, go away."  In almost
precisely those words.

Only later, after the complaints started to mount up, did they admit
there was a problem in their data.

Someday, soon, I'm going to have a different data provider...

Gary